Are you looking for a toilet repair service near you? If you are having problems with leakages, blockages, runs, and lack of flushing power in your toilet, our toilet repair services are precisely what you require.
Our expert plumbers work round the clock and have the knowledge and experience to repair any issue with your toilet. If you are aiming to avoid pricey plumbing expenses while also getting the best options for your “broken” toilet, you can rely on our services
Our toilet repairs services
We are an award-winning plumbing service, and our expert specialists are expertly trained, experienced, polite, clean, and punctual. We repair all makes and designs of toilets. Any professional who we send out to you has a truck packed with all toilet parts, to ensure quick service.
We deal with toilet issues as significant interruptions to your life; hence, we provide 24/7 toilet repair services to fix malfunctioning toilets.
Amongst the common problems that we fix are:
- Clogged toilets: you are bound to experience a clogged toilet drain at least once in your life. A few of the reasons why your toilet might get obstructed are :
- a build-up of toilet tissue,
- accumulation of minerals such as calcite,
- flushing improper products such as sanitary towels, and
- toilet drain seepage by tree roots.
- Running toilets: running toilets can increase your water bill substantially; thus, it is essential that you call us to repair the issue as quickly as it appears.
- Broken toilet bowls and basins: our professionals have the knowledge to patch split porcelain, making it look like new. Our patches have shown to be effective for several years.
- Overflowing toilet and sewage back-up: if your toilet blocks regularly, there could be a possible overflow. Unattended sewage back-up can flood your drains pipes and components, exposing you to germs and health hazards. If you detect an overflow in your toilet, contact our plumbers immediately.
- New toilet setup: if you require to replace your toilet due to substantial cracks or a modification in your preferences, our experts can do that for you without causing more problems such as cracks in your drains pipes and pipes.
You can avoid pricey toilet repair work by keeping an eye on your drains and carrying out simple upkeep jobs such as:
- Re-caulking the toilet as required to avoid leakages
- Routinely examining if the rubber cover at the bottom of the toilet warps, as warping is a considerable cause of running toilets
- Disposing non-flushable products in wastebaskets
- Checking if any part of the toilet has worn and requires replacement.
If you need a toilet repair or require a new toilet, do not be reluctant to contact our expert plumbers. We offer all services at a pocket-friendly cost and have products from a variety of brands that match your budget plan.
We provide plumbing services in Barangaroo, The Rocks, Millers Point, Pyrmont, Woolloomooloo, Dawes Point, Ultimo, Haymarket, Potts Point, Darlinghurst and Sydney.